Celebrity nail technician Pattie Yankee and the Dashing Diva nail team worked backstage and the created the caviaresque nails. At the designers, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs, request, Pattie Yankee created a textured nail look using black seed beads straight from the designers’ collection.
If you're like me, you'll be digging through your Dashing Diva stash right now; to save you some research time, see instructions below to do it yourself at home using Dashing Diva’s Limo Service Polish.
For an at home ‘Caviar’ manicure:
1. Apply 2 coats of Dashing Diva’s Limo Service Polish
2. Apply nail glue all over the nail
3. Dip nails into black seed beads
4. Sprinkle with black glitter
5. Apply and activator spray to adhere
For more information on Dashing Diva, go to www.dashingdiva.com
Photo credit Ann Lawlor